The Nexapp Technologies Website is owned and operated by Nexapp Technologies Private Limited, an Indian company having its principal place of business at [Nexapp Technologies Private Limited. Address: 403, 4th floor & 605, 6th floor Suyog Center , Gultekdi Pune – 411037,
Maharashtra, India] (“Company“).
- “Company” or “we” or “us” shall mean Nexapp Technologies Private Limited.
- “Information” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the Policy.
Nexapp Technologies Website Access and User Registration
- You agree and understand that the Nexapp Technologies Website and the contents are intended for people who are of the age of 18 years or above and otherwise competent to contract. You hereby represent that you are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract.
- You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Nexapp Technologies Website you will be required to provide accurate information including user Information for the purposes of your registration with the Company.
- You represent that you have all rights required to provide the information that you provide to Nexapp Technologies Website, including the user Information and represent that it is true and accurate.
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password assigned to you and agree that the password is intended for use solely by you.
- You will be solely responsible for your acts on the Nexapp Technologies Website including those conducted under the username assigned to You.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Nexapp Technologies Website without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Nexapp Technologies Website or any other claim that you may have. Any data of your usage may be retained or deleted at Company’s sole discretion.
(b) You will use the Nexapp Technologies Website and any information available in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
In relation to the use and access of the Nexapp Technologies Website its content and features, you agree and undertake not to:(a) re-sell the usage of the Nexapp Technologies Website;(b) upload, transmit or publish any information on behalf of a third party, including any user Information of any person other than you, and more specifically, you will not impersonate another person;(c) upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is grossly harmful, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, bigoted, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;(d) create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;(e) take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the IT infrastructure used by the Nexapp Technologies Website;(f) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Nexapp Technologies Website;(g) upload, transmit or publish any information or material which may harm minors in any way;(h) violate or invade the privacy of any person;
(i) upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware, to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Nexapp Technologies Website, Company’s computer systems, or the computer systems of other users or third-party systems;
(j) upload transmit or publish anything which you do not have the rights to or any material which infringes the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party;
(k) deceive or mislead the other users of the Nexapp Technologies Website about the origin of the messages you post or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(l) access the Nexapp Technologies Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log-in credentials of any other user;
(m) use the Nexapp Technologies Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials or spamming;
(n) do any acts that threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You acknowledge that the Company is not acting as your agent. Consequently, the Company shall not be liable for your actions resultant from your use of the Nexapp Technologies Website and expressly waives any liability of the Company in this regard.
Except otherwise expressly provided, any content or information, therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
You agree and understand that:
(a) the contents of the Nexapp Technologies Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, software, audio, pictures, logos, icons, are the sole property of the Company or its licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Nexapp Technologies Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with the Company or its licensors.
(c) To the extent required, you grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of Your intellectual property which You have provided to the Company (or uploaded on to the Nexapp Technologies Website).
(d) You have no right to make any copies of whole or part of the Nexapp Technologies Website or any of the contents therein.
(e) You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Nexapp Technologies Website, save for any user Information that belongs to you.
Limitation of Liability
(b) Force Majeure: In no event shall the Company be liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of god.