The emergence of SD-WAN, the world of technology and networking has moved to the next gear. With cloud computing and AI, networking is more simplified and convenient. SD-WAN is used in multiple sectors and industries, from healthcare to banking to ATMs and Smart City Infrastructure and the list goes on. However, there is still a blur in understanding of what exactly is managed services in SD-WAN is and how it functions.
Understanding Managed Services in SD-WAN
Managed network services is a business model opted by organizations where the services are completely outsourced to a managed service provider. The services include everything from supplying the hardware, software, networking and transport services required for delivery of the services and connecting different branches with appropriate service level agreements for uptime and performance.
Managed services are a blessing, especially for IT professionals. Outsourcing the task of providing connectivity to branches and data centers is now solely the responsibility of the managed service providers.
Managed Service Providers (MSP) partner with the Internet Service Providers making sure that the customers receive the best network connectivity based on their location and their usage. Along with this, it is also the responsibility of the MSP to look after managing and monitoring along with taking care of contracting with service providers for WAN connectivity.
Why opt for managed services?
Many organizations are opting for managed services and if you haven’t already, what are you waiting for?
Shift to managed services has its benefits, making it a smooth experience for you, and it also helps in growing your business. Here are some of the benefits you should know to finally make the shift.
- Provision of bandwidth-on-demand in real-time
- The choice of a fully managed service mode – fully outsourced or co-management
- Availability of an orchestrator that simplifies management
- 24×7 network and security monitoring services provided
- Last-mile aggregation
- Cloud support
- Easy on the pocket
What does Nexapp’s Managed Services offer?
Nexapp is one of the few companies in India playing the role of a Managed Service Provider, offering substantial benefits in terms of speed, control, and convenience to the client, backed up by a great deal of expertise to manage and set it up. Nexapp provides network-managed service to customers which includes a broad range of connectivity choices and access flexibility.
It helps organizations that want to incorporate multiple WAN access services which may include the traditional MPLS along with dedicated internet, business grade internet, 4G, and even the emerging 5G network facilities.
Nexapp offers a wide range of provisions for organizations to select what works best for them based on their needs and requirements. A few of the key provisions are:-
- Site Deployment – Zero-touch and agile deployment at customer premises. Along with providing remote and on-site support for site deployment. Also helps with installation & commissioning which provides a step-by-step guide for the installation of the product and helps set up the device with the easy plug-and-play model. Creating a hassle-free environment for clients along with an end-to-end deployment with complete ownership. As well as monitoring WAN performance.
- Proactive Monitoring – Along with an expert team of engineers, Nexapp tech support is enabled with cloud-based IVR and ticketing tools ensuring end-to-end WAN infrastructure management and maximum uptime.
- Fault Management– The team looks at identifying faults and proactively notifies the clients. As well as being reactive, where if the clients start to face any issue, they can raise a ticket, and the team will readily look into the situation and try and resolve the problem.
- Last Mile Services – The single point of contact for all ISP-related management. Nexapp has a tie-up with over 500 MSOs for managed broadband, 4G, and 3G to provide last-mile services.
- Reporting and analytics – Constant reports on uptime and downtime are available along with tickets that are solved. timely reports to the customer and analytics, are all available via the dashboard.
What else would you want? To learn more about Managed Services and Nexapp’s offerings, click on the link Nexapp Technologies